Perfect Care prides itself on being a Melbourne based, NDIS registered, Disability Service provider That puts you first. Our direction is led by your choices, needs and goals. We aim to create opportunity, promote independence and progression in a safe and non-discriminative environment or all our valued participants. We do this by providing individual and personalised support 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Is responsible for the day‐to‐day management of services in Perfect Care Respite Homes and supported independent living services.
- Is responsible for the engagement and consultation with all client stakeholders including families, carers, and other service providers. The Service Manager will work in partnership with these stakeholders through regular communication to plan and deliver services to clients that are effective, flexible, and responsive to their individual goals.
- Networking, promotion, and business growth by sourcing participants for Perfect Care Pty Ltd.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide day to day operational and administrative management of all client services.
- Proactively build and maintain positive collaborative stakeholder relationships with other agencies, supports coordinators, plan managers, LAC’s and NDIS planners.
- Proactively attracting new NDIS participants and referrals through community engagement and community networks.
- Act as a point of contact for enquires and referrals received to undertake intake, support, information, and referral of eligible NDIS clients.
- Work within the principles of the National Disability Insurance Scheme and relevant legislation. Ensure compliance with statutory and organizational requirements, Policies and procedures and rules introduced to protect the health and safety of people at the workplace including the public.
- Ensure incidents, accidents and injuries are adequately investigated and reported.
- Lead team of staff in the delivery of person‐centered services to clients through regular communication, training, adherence to Perfect Care policies and procedures, direct supervision and mentoring.
- Conduct staff meetings at least every 6 weeks and ensuring the meetings are documented and filed for future reference.
- Provide effective staff orientation and induction into the service, particularly in the first three months of employment. In addition to arrange regular ongoing supervision and support.
- Undertake regular and ongoing communication with clients, families, key stakeholders, and agencies ensuring that questions or queries are responded to promptly and in a professional manner.
- Ensure the confidentiality and privacy of clients is maintained in accordance with Perfect Care policies and procedures. Information provided is as per Information Sharing Guidelines.
- Work closely with the Rostering Officer to ensure rosters are created that meet both client and service delivery requirements.
- Ensure Organizations Quality Management Systems and Continuous Improvement activities including internal/external audits and quality improvement initiatives/programs are maintained.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Social work, Disability, Human Services, Allied Health, Nursing or Community Services desirable.
- Significant prior knowledge of NDIS Legislative Framework and Support Coordination processes.
- 2 years’ experience in a relevant role.
- Sound knowledge of other services and the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders including individuals, families and a range of Community agencies.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills with an ability to communicate and support a wide range of staff and liaise effectively with key stakeholders.
- Current industry experience in Disability Services, Accommodation and Supported Independent Living.
- Ability to work effectively, autonomously and within a team environment.
- Intermediate or advanced level of computer skills including the use of Microsoft Word, excel PowerPoint and other relevant software.
- Knowledge of case management practices and standards desirable.
- Valid Disability Employment Screening to be provided at commencement of employment and to be renewed periodically.
Please read the Position description and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a resume and a cover letter outlining why you are the right person for this role.
For any enquiries about the position, please phone 0475 631 598 and ask to speak with the Managing Director.
Closing Date: Tuesday 28th November 2022
If you do not hear from us by 5th December 2022, this means you were not shortlisted for the position, but we wish you all the very best in your future career.