Work with Perfect Care
Perfect Care have a dedicated team of carers supporting people with disabilities. By joining our valued team, you will challenge yourself with rewarding work in the disability services sector. We also offer great flexible working hours close to home in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
We are passionate about providing the best level of care for people with disabilities. Our goal is to make a real difference in people’s lives. For all our valued employees we have a supportive leadership framework for them to continuously learn and develop. We also respect all cultural backgrounds and understand the needs and requirements that may come with this for both our staff and the participants we care for.
|Position||Residential Service Manager|
|Status||Permanent Full time|
|Hours||38 hours a week|
|Responsible to||Managing Director|
|Classification||Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services|
Level 3-5 depending on qualifications, skills, and experience.
|Location||Melbourne (South Eastern Suburbs)|
Perfect Care prides itself on being a Melbourne based, NDIS registered, Disability Service provider That puts you first. Our direction is led by your choices, needs and goals. We aim to create opportunity, promote independence and progression in a safe and non-discriminative environment for all our valued participants. We do this by providing individual and personalised support 24/7, 365 days a year. In order to maintain excellent care at all times we follow strict NDIS standards.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate leader to oversee our Residential homes and support services.
- Leading, developing and empowering the residential service team to deliver the highest quality of care to our service users and maintain strong partnerships with their families and representatives.
- Building and retaining a team of flexible, skilled, and committed staff and promoting participative management systems consistent with Perfect Care’s Vision and Values.
- Ensure that the services are delivered in accordance with Perfect Care’s Policy, NDIS Practise Standards and NDIS Code of Conduct.
- Planning and implementing strategic initiatives to enhance client outcomes and satisfaction. Ensure that all participants have current support plans and that the support plans are in line with participants goals.
- Coordinating completion of required reports and other documents relevant to the provision of residential services.
- Ensuring the responsible use and allocation of resources across all services.
- Business growth through promotion of Perfect Care Service to source more participants through partnerships and networks.
- Preparing and maintaining current and accurate Rosters of Care and ensure these are reflected in staff rosters.
- Provide or support On Call services when required.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in health/Mental Health, Disability, social science, management, or other relevant areas.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Mental Health and working with young people.
- An understanding of person-centred active support and positive behaviour support.
- Experience in a leadership or management role within either the disability or community service sectors.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with NDIS and accreditation/certification /Audit processes.
- Sound understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements, as well as current issues impacting on the disability sector.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Current driver’s licence.
HOW TO APPLY
Please read the Position description and send your application through the form below or email to email@example.com
Please include a resume and a cover letter outlining why you are the right person for this role.
For any enquiries about the position, please phone 0475 631 598 and ask to speak with the Managing Director.
7th June 2021
If you do not hear from us by 14th June 2021, this means you were not shortlisted for the position, but we wish you all the best in your future career.