Work with Perfect Care
Perfect Care have a dedicated team of carers supporting people with disabilities. By joining our valued team, you will challenge yourself with rewarding work in the disability services sector. We also offer great flexible working hours close to home in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
We are passionate about providing the best level of care for people with disabilities. Our goal is to make a real difference in people’s lives. For all our valued employees we have a supportive leadership framework for them to continuously learn and develop. We also respect all cultural backgrounds and understand the needs and requirements that may come with this for both our staff and the participants we care for.
|Position||NDIS Administration Officer|
|Status||Permanent Full time|
|Hours||38 hours a week|
|Responsible to||Executive Director/Managing Director|
|Classification||Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award|
Level 4 -5 depending on qualifications, and experience.
|Location||Melbourne (South Eastern Suburbs)|
Perfect Care prides itself on being a Melbourne based, NDIS registered, Disability Service provider That puts you first. Our direction is led by your choices, needs and goals. We aim to create opportunity, promote independence and progression in a safe and non-discriminative environment for all our valued participants. We do this by providing individual and personalised support 24/7, 365 days a year. In order to maintain excellent care at all times we follow strict NDIS standards.
We are seeking a reliable, motivated and experienced Admin officer to join our team. Reporting to the Executive and Managing Directors, this role will: –
- Manage a fortnight rostering service for casual Disability support workers.
- Submit staff timesheets for payroll processing.
- Processing of NDIS invoices for services provided in a timely manner.
- Ensure that funding is available before commencement and during the period of the service delivery.
- Processing payments through the NDIS Portal and managing service bookings.
- Preparing quotes and Service Agreements for Participants in the STA,MTA &SIL Accommodations.
- Invoicing and following up on outstanding payments for services provided.
- Develop Residential Houses Budgets and Reconcile all services related expenses.
- Completion of all administration tasks to a high standard & adequately prioritised.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Appropriate Qualifications for the role,any accounting or bookkeeping knowledge will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NDIS preferable.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications including Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional phone Manner.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Accurate and quick data processing skills.
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously.
- Experience in the use of Supportability software will be highly regarded but not mandatory.
Candidates are also required to have a current Police Check and Working with Children Check or be willing to obtain these.
HOW TO APPLY
Please read the Position description and send your application to email@example.com
Please include a resume and a cover letter outlining why you are the right person for this role.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any enquiries about the position, please phone 0475 631 598 and ask to speak with the Managing Director.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 28th January 2021
Closing Date: 30th September 2021.