Assistance With Daily Personal Activities – High
Perfect Care are registered with NDIS to assist and/or supervise various personal activities of daily life of participants who require a high level of support. The level of assistance you need will be identified in your NDIS plan. The goal of providing this support is to enable participants to live as independently and autonomously as possible. These supports are provided by a worker with additional qualifications and experience relevant to the participant’s complex needs.
The support we provide can be any where in Melbourne and in a range of environments, including but not limited to, the participant’s own home or shared accommodation. It may also be required when the participant is undertaking social, recreational, education or employment activities or even during holidays away from home.
Examples of where a higher level of personal assistance is required includes:
- Where active support is needed due to high medical requirements. This may include respiratory support or tracheostomy care
- Challenging behaviour that requires frequent intensive positive behaviour to manage appropriately.
The types of high intensity personal support Perfect Care are registered to provide includes:
- Complex Bowel Care
- Enteral (Naso-Gastric Tube – Jejunum or Duodenum) Feeding and Management
- Tracheostomy Management
- Urinary Catheter Management (in-dwelling Urinary Catheter, ln-out Catheter, Suprapubic catheter)
- Subcutaneous injections
- Complex Wound Management.
- Any other high intensity supports