Perfect Care can help participants maximise their NDIS plan and connect them with the services they need to support their goals. In particular, we are focused on assisting participants to manage and direct their own services. We do this by helping participants and their carers to navigate the often complex NDIS system to get the services needed.
Support coordination is defined to be a capacity building service to implement all actionable parts in a participant’s plan, including informal, mainstream, community and funded supports. It is all about getting the most out of a NDIS plan.
To put it simply, NDIS support coordination means that help is available to assist you in navigating the NDIS, so that you or your loved ones can get as much value from the NDIS as possible. This support works both during your application for NDIS and as ongoing support once your NDIS plan has been approved. The NDIS system, can, at times, seem quite overwhelming. We take the stress out of coordinating a plan so participants can focus on achieving their goals.
The support coordination that we provide includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Find and assess supports and services
- Negotiate services and their prices, develop service agreements and create service bookings
- Help build a participant’s capacity to act independently and exercise choice and control
- Arrange service assessments
- Budget for each support type
- Liaise with plan managers
- Resolve issues, problems and conflicts with your providers as they arise
- Coordinate service delivery where you have multiple providers
- Make sure services are provided in accordance with your needs and preferences
- Understand your responsibilities under service agreement
- Managing reports
- Assess whether you achieved your goals and received value for money for your plan
- Identify solutions to problems experienced in implementing the plan
- Consider new goals
- Initiate service agreement review
- Visit you at home or at a place convenient to you to discuss support coordination of your plan
Call us on 0475 631 598, 0474 513 212 or (03)9769 2101 or email to find out more