Community Nursing Care
Perfect Care works with participants to help them lead as independent and healthy a life as possible through community nursing care. This type of care is suitable where a participant requires more clinical nursing support. We work directly with participants and their families to prevent disease, maintain health, as well as assisting with existing health problems.
Our community nursing services are participant focused, personalised and tailored. Our aim is to provide support to maintain a participant’s independence, whilst at the same time supporting their carers and family members.
Services our community nursing care is able to provide include:
- Care after a hospital stay
- General nursing care, including assistance with chronic conditions
- ‘Hospital in the home’ services, which provide hospital type care outside of the hospital
- Palliative care nursing assistance, for people who have a life limiting illness and require support to stay at home
- Wound management
- Medication management
- Diabetes care and management
Our Community nurses work very closely with doctors and other health care specialists to ensure the highest possible care is provided at all times.
Call us on 0475 631 598, 0474 513 212 or (03)9769 2101 or email to find out more